ID Expert Light Maxi
iD's small shaped pads have been designed for the management of stress or light urinary incontinence. Featuring a wide adhesive strip, these pads are worn with conventional close-fitting underwear to provide the user with complete discretion.
ID Expert Light are pads designed for the small urinary losses caused by bladder weakness. Shaped like feminine towels, this range of products provides maximum discretion and security due to its anatomical fit.
- Odour Control - An odour control system present in the absorbent core prevents the formation of ammonia and thus of unpleasant odours.
- Fast Absorption - The acquisition layer promotes the fast passage of urine through to a multi-layer absorbent core containing SAP (Super Absorbent Polymers). SAP is designed to absorb and lock urine inside the core of the pad, reducing the risk of rewetting.
- Perfect Fit - The shape of the product ensures an anatomical adaptation to the body for maximum comfort and discretion.
- Cotton Feel - A soft textile back sheet provides maximum comfort and discretion.
- Dermatologically Tested - ID products are dermatologically tested, and proven to not cause skin irritations.
- No Latex - Our products are latex free.
- Camomile - Camomile additive, a plant known for its soothing properties.
How to use
- Gently unfold the pad, smooth and flatten then halve the pad lengthways forming a cupped area in the middle of the pad. Remove the paper from the adhesive strip
- Stick the pad onto the crotch area of pants carefully positioning it so that any urine that may escape will go into the central area of the pad
- Pull your pants up ensuring that the newly applied pad remains in place and fits closely to the groin